background

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I am a stalker!

So I have been thinking about how strangely, odd and wonderful social networking is. I have decided I am somewhat of a stalker…. Not in a bad way, I just feel so inspired by a blogger http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/. She makes me want to try harder and be better. I weep when I read some of her blogs… I am so grateful to have her as a friend… And then I remember, I don’t even know this person!

I have never met her, yet I know a lot about her. I know her kids names and what kind of things she is into. I know she has a strong faith. I know she loves her husband deeply. I know she is in a lot of pain, but yet keeps on going, grateful to be here.  If I were to see her on the street I would not be able to keep my mouth shut, I would be forced (by my own weirdness?) to talk to her. And she is a perfect stranger!

As weird as this might be, I think we all have stranger friends! Think about facebook, who actually knows all those people! (Your all a bunch of stalkers too)! For instance I have one friend named Danielle, I know her clothing size, her favourite shows, and that she is a fashionista, but I have never met her. She is my sister’s best friend, and because of that I automatically love her! Weird, yes I know! But you do it to!

Yes you stalkers are all busted! That oughta teach you a thing or two about judging others:)

This is a video NieNie did with her family:

http://www.youtube.com/mormonmessages

3 comments:

  1. I love her blog too. I just think she is so beautiful, inside and out. It really makes me look at my own life and look around at the things that I am thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are all stalkers, it is weird and awesome at the same time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a great love and respect for this woman. I do not know her personally, but my husband's family knows her and her parents and family very well. They live in the same ward here in Provo. So I feel like we are friends, but she has no clue who I am. I hope that I do have the opportunity to meet her someday. In the meantime I guess I'll just be a stalker.

    ReplyDelete