background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ummm, did I hear you correctly?

So most of you have heard about my new kitchen experiment… Well tonight was Caleb, who made “The Best Taco Soup in the WORLD” or so he thinks… Everyone loved it (still going bald on HCG so I never had any).

He was a eager beaver, and chatted my ear off (I know I was in Heaven).

But then he says, hey mom next week can you just leave the recipe out so I can do it all by myself?

Really like me sit and watch! You bet Caleb, but I will be in there so we can talk!

1 comment:

  1. Love your kitchen experiment! I told Steven that I am going to have Syd all our our future kids (including our future sons...hopefully... I can't handle all girls...) learn to cook with me in the kitchen. He kinda laughed and said something about boys not cooking just to annoy me. lol I love the idea! I'm glad its going well!

    ReplyDelete