background

Friday, January 20, 2012

I am kind of mad…

So why is it that I can make:

Beautiful Delicious Cakes,

strawberry cream cake cut

IMG_0658

Mouth watering Cheesecakes,

IMG_0657

 

Adorable (and Delicious cake pops)

Wedding Cake Favors

Crème Brulee to die for,

creme brulee

Rich and wonderful Chocolate Mousse,

chocolate mousse

Cupcakes to beg for,

wedding cupcakes

I can make every yummy dessert to imagine,

serving stand

I can leave them all alone,

Until I make Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins…

IMG_3186

Seriously, I ate 2… Today. I think it was 6 yesterday.

Why cannot I resist these temptations!!!

(Don’t tell Keyyan, he might make me do more pull ups!)

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know, I wrote down this muffin recipe when you posted it months ago and it is now a staple in our kitchen. So YUM! Hard to resist, indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed you can resist the temtation for everything else. I think I gained ten pounds just drooling over the pictures!

    ReplyDelete