background

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Patriotic Baking:)

 

This week we have had some busy baking! I finished two classes so did those cakes, plus my friend needed a cake and Meliah had 2 cupcake orders plus her local street buyers:)

IMG_1157It did have a cute little flag… but it broke.. OOPS! 

Eclipse the night before class, drinking cherry coke to stay awake = 3 hours of sleep…

Basically for this cake, I just threw stuff on, so I could leave…IMG_1156

My poor neighbours! IMG_1158 Extra cake, extra icing, need practice writing on sides of cake    = here eat this for me would you!

Meliah is settling cupcakes to people on our street to raise money to go visit her Aunty.

IMG_1153 IMG_1154 IMG_1155

Today she did Independance day, vanilla with butter cream, chocolate peanut butter cupcakes and Patriotic cake pops.

Way to go Meliah!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cakes! If Meliah ever heads down to our end of the street, we'll buy some cupcakes from her!

    ReplyDelete